From the moment your jet lands, the differences are apparent. Immaculate hangar facilities are ready and waiting. Cheerful line personnel quickly and professionally attend to your aircraft. Gracious counter staff welcomes you to the beautiful lobby.
Every service is delivered with a personal touch.
Fontainebleau Aviation at Opa-Locka Executive Airport (KOPF) in Miami offers more than 100,000 square feet of hangar space, and 19,000 square feet of executive and maintenance offices, including many with direct hangar access, to ensure the ultimate in business efficiency. The ultimate FBO also offers conference rooms with audio/visual and web conferencing capabilities, and a comfortable pilot lounge.
For more information, please visit FontainebleauAviation.com
- Line Service Available 24/7
- Flight Planning Facilities with WSI Weather
- Conference Rooms and Kitchens in Each Hangar
- Spacious Lobby to Accommodate Arriving and Departing Passengers
- Controlled-Access, Gated Facility
- Available Concierge Services (Limo, Car Rental, Catering & All Passenger/Flight Crew Needs)
- Pilot Lounge
- Aircraft Maintenance Available
- Fuel Discount for Based Tenants
- Contract Fuel Available
- First-Class Hangars
- Ability to Accommodate Aircraft up to and Including Boeing Business Jets (BBJ)
- Executive Suites, Maintenance Offices with Direct Hangar Access
- Full Service, Highly Experienced Line Service
- Security System with Video Surveillance
- Seasonal and Part-Time Hangar Space Available
- Discounts at Turnberry Hotel Group Properties (Fontainebleau Miami Beach, Turnberry Isle Miami, Residence Inn By Marriott and Courtyard by Marriott at Aventura Mall, and Hampton Inn – Hallandale Beach-Aventura)
Fontainebleau Aviation is centrally located at Opa-locka Executive Airport (KOPF), convenient to Miami, Hollywood-Fort Lauderdale and surrounding communities. The largest of Miami-Dade County’s general aviation airports, it has one of the longest general aviation runways in the country that, at 8,002 feet, can handle virtually every type of aircraft. Opa-locka has no landing fees and fewer (if any) delays compared to other regional airports, so your business – or pleasure – can begin as scheduled.